Sunday, September 03, 2006

Having Fun With The Girls!

I could use a good night out with the girls right about now! All you mom's and wives out there, I'm sure you know where I am coming from. No kids, no guys, just the girls drinking it up and having a good laugh.

Last year a few of my friends came over while my man was away, and we had such a great time! We drank too much, talked about things only drunk girls talk about when there are no guys around, and one of my friends was kind enough to give visual demonstrations as well!

Anyway, it was great fun and I am about due for another round of my own version of Drunk University.Com;))


No guys and no cameras allowed!




2 comments:

concerned citizen said...

That sounds like fun.

Today my girl friend & her equally cool mother are coming up from Venice Beach, CA.

my husband is out crab fishing today so we can have fresh dungeness crab for dinner...
We will prob.sit around & drink & eat messy stinky crab & listen to Bob Dylan & Leonard cohen or something like that. Maybe get stoned for old times sake. that's about the extent of a wild night for me.

what fun!

concerned citizen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.