Friday, September 29, 2006

My way or the Highway!

FRANKZILLA THE CAT

This is the look we get whenever we sit in Frankies favorite spot. The trick is, he changes his favorite spot frequently, and he expects you to get the hell out of his chosen spot "Pronto"!

This is also the look we get if Frankie is hungry, and he gets pretty cranky if we don't hop-to-it and get him his dam food! Not only do I get the look, but he will follow me all around the house meowing and biting my legs.

I made the mistake of letting my big ol boy sleep with me while Nome was away and now he has been banging on our bedroom door at night......Let me iiiiiinnnnnnnn!

8 comments:

concerned citizen said...

hi groovey! thanks for stopping by.;] I was doing a garage sale all day so wasn't around the computer for once. Guess I'll go jump off your last comment & try to revive the story. It
seems to have petered(ha ha) out though. your cat is cute. our comes & bangs on my door at night so I can let him out.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, Franky gets what he wants when he wants.....
Smart Kitty!!!!

concerned citizen said...

groovey???? is everything o.K.? HAVEN'T HEARD from you in days...

concerned citizen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
marscat said...

you got major cat problems!

concerned citizen said...

Hi again! Good to hear from you. :) It's cool that you don't have time to blog, much more important things in life then blogging.

Anonymous said...

Hope it's going to be a sunny day!!!!Me don't like riding in fog or in cold. Me wussy....

Kathy Trejo said...

love the cat! :)