Monday, August 28, 2006

Nurse Mom

My poor little boo has Strep Throat.

I woke this morning at 5am to find my baby burning up with a 105 fever. I knew something was up last night because he threw-up before I put him to bed. I hate it when he is sick, it freaks me out, mostly because he can't tell me what is hurting him or tell me what is wrong.

I had to call all the people who have been in my house in the last 24 hours to let them know they had been exposed, then I had to call all my son's services and cancel all his appointments for the week...... I had to call a lot of dam people!

It's gonna be a long night for me, he is still burning up and it is 7pm.

6 comments:

concerned citizen said...

Hang in there hon! having sick kids is a bummer. I hope you have all the info you need to deal with fevers, fevers always scared the hell out of me. My son used to go out of his head when he had a fever & talk nonsense.

I'll be thinking of you & your poor fella.

Groove Talking... said...

Thanks lt, hope I don't end up with it, thats for sure! I think I hate being sick more than taking care of the sick, cause my mommy lives all the way down the street, so I have no one to take care of me!:((

Kathy Trejo said...

I remember i had this once or twice in my life and my daughter too, it's a pain. the medication the doctor gave us took care of it. hang in there like L.t said....everything will be okay.
wishing you the best and a fast recovery for your son.

Gianni said...

Hope he feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad little Ronnie is feeling better.
You've got to take it easy too mamacita!!

concerned citizen said...

groovey; what's up?