Monday, September 18, 2006

Oh My!

Gosh, I got so busy that I have not been on my computer for 12 days, SORRY!

I had 142 messages but only 1 from someone I know, how sad is that? I will try to be more on top of things my dear blogging friends, time just got away from me these past two weeks. I have been doing the back to school thing with my lovely 6th grader, and the body work thing with my little boo. My little shmooty-boo has some new doctors that we have been going to a lot lately so that we can fix up his little back.

My poor little guy will be wearing a back brace, having traction, rolfing, physical therapy, chiropractic, botox and a whole assortment of other therapies to help him with his twisty little spine. Makes me tired just thinking about all the driving I will be doing this year.

I have also been riding my bike and hiking when I have a moment to spare, so by the time I have a moment to rest I am out like a light!

4 comments:

X Bunny said...

sorry i missed you at the race

good luck with all the back stuff

lucky little kiddo to have you for a mom

(i know--luck had nothing to do with it...)

concerned citizen said...

Hi! well you are doing alot more important things then blogging, that's for sure! I hope it all works out perfectly for all of you.

Groove Talking... said...

thanks, I will be around when I can.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you're back!
Now, when you can spare some more time, come and join me for a nice cup of tea. That little machine is just fantastic!!!