Friday, August 11, 2006

I am me the universe & you!


A fire burns
Water comes
You cool me down
When I'm cold inside
You are warm and bright
You know you are so good for me.


With your child's eyes
You are more that you seem
You see into space
I see your face
The places you've been
The things you have learned
They sit with you so beautifully.




You know there's no need to hideaway
You know I tell the truth
We are just the same.
I can feel everything you do
Hear everything you say
Even when you're miles away
Coz I am me, the universe & you

KT Tunstall

5 comments:

concerned citizen said...

That is awesome. You both make me smile. Beautiful.

Groove Talking... said...

Thanks lt, I love my boys. I make sure that I spend every precious moment that I have with my little Ronnie.

Anonymous said...

Love those pictures, love those people, love those words.
Wow, I'm in a loving mood...

Kathy Trejo said...

Ilove it! :) "I am me the univers & you!

sweet photo's!

Chico Cyclist said...

Too cool!!!

How is everything going Groovy T???