Thursday, August 02, 2007

A weekend of fun!

I am so excited! This weekend we are going camping and bike riding with some of our good friends. It is so nice to get away from the entropy of the city and everyday life, I can hardly wait to just relax. Little Ronnie is anticipating our trip as well, he is all smiles today, he will enjoy the peace and quiet. No phones or t.v, no computer, no doctor appointments for him, and he likes that just fine..........And so do I!

I have given my cats the job of answering the phone and all the emails until we return, so please leave your inquiries with them. If you do not speak cat, you will have to wait to speak to us when we return.

Julious will be answering all the emails, be brief, he tends to get crabby if you pester him.


Frankie will be answering the phone so just leave him your name and number or you may confuse him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos...!