Friday, August 10, 2007

I Reject Your Reality and Substitute My Own!

So, I was talking to my dream husband today and I told him that all of his rules and perceptions were all make-believe, and that none of it applies to me because in my dream reality his rules aren't real. I often wonder what truths we all think we are learning here in our dream lives?? Truth about our Universe, Planet, Humanity, History, Mathematics, Physics, Quantum Physics, Ourselves, God? What is it that we TRULY KNOW about anything?

Now I know that there are many of you who will argue the point, and give all sorts of Imaginary answers, and Imaginary facts about what this person or that person has come up with, but we all know that these Imaginary facts and equations don't last. Before long there are new discoveries to dispute the previous information and we are back trying to find these Imaginary truths again.

So what is my reality you ask? Well, I really have no way to express that information to you in words. I could explain it to you and you would hear/see my words but how do I know that you would understand? So much of what we see and feel is intangible, mere words/symbols could never express my perceptions to you. I will say this....here is big enough for each of us to have our own personal universe. Here is what I see it as, what I believe it to be. What dose this all mean to you.......Nothing!

I am just a dream character in your dream life!


5 comments:

Ron Castia said...

I am going to make dream love to you.

All Is Whole said...

Read my "About Me"...
Never question your existence.....
Rather Enjoy it.........

Smiles :)

Groove Talking... said...

I do not question MY existence. I question the existence of everyone else.

Anonymous said...

deep man, i dig it. i was actually on your site yesterday and was going to comment but my phone rang. so weird that you visited my blog the next day. love ya!

Groove Talking... said...

Hey You! So glad to hear from you. I love your pictures. Sometimes I neglect my blog for awhile, but lately I have been hangin out here.