Monday, June 05, 2006

Summer Time

Summer is my favorite time of the year. This is the time when I spend the cool mornings out in my yard admiring my lovely roses, and tending all my lovely flowers.



This year I will also be out in the cool mornings riding my little pink bike! I love riding my bike, it is so relaxing. I go out mines road and all the little animals are eating their morning breakfast, and running all about...mag pies, squirls, cows, crows, and deer.


I love to watch my shasta daisies blowing in the wind on a breezy summer afternoon. My family room window opens to the most beautiful view of my front garden like a huge moving picture my flowers sway back and forth in the mid-day breeze.

Enjoy your summer, I know I will!!!

6 comments:

Chico Cyclist said...

Wow - this is sounding way way cool.

G3T Films said...

Rub it in! ;) It's just turned winter down this end of the world.

concerned citizen said...

Lovely flowers! My garden is blooming also. The deer keep eating at the roses tho. I don't mind. They are so beautiful & graceful. I'll grow roses just for them.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you are in a blossomed mood!!!
OHH Boeyy!!! Have to go ride my bike before my legs twirl around my neck...
See yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Groove Talking... said...

I just love my flowers lt, they bring me such joy. When I am stressed from a long day of life, I go outside and fuss with my garden.

Travlin Gal said...

Very beautiful rose. You are so good at gardening. The other flowers are nice too. I miss my roses that where in my front yard, remember them! I will have a yard again in the near future. Want it, think it, know it, see it. I'm going to print your rose and add it to my special box you gave me.
Have a special Day, Love Ya!