Monday, June 19, 2006

EMC in Nevada City for Fathers Day

My honey and I were in Nevada City for a race this Fathers Day, and we had a great time! It was a beutiful day, all are friends were there, and we were all enjoying the sunny weather and the great racing. I have a few pictures to share, hope you enjoy them.



Here is my sweetypie warming up before the race with his buddies Joe and Nathan. There are some good looking men on team EMC!




This is Joe in the line up at the start of the race.....it looks like he is in deep thought.. (I must ride fast, I must ride fast).



Look at that smile, Yikes! Ok all you single girls out there; Nathan is single, very sweet, and oh so good looking!!! Ok, what was I talking about.....Oh yah, the race.


Here is my great looking, babe of a man (and an awsome father), huffing it up a hill with some other hard working racers. Don't look too hard, he is my man!

All in all, team EMC had a good race day with Rich and Nathan finishing in the top ten. Great Job Guys!!!!

Happy Fathers Day to all you awsome fathers out racing Sunday, you are all heros in your kids eyes!

16 comments:

concerned citizen said...

How handsome & fit they all look.

Biking is a really heathy sport, I can tell.

Chico Cyclist said...

Awesome!!! That was a lot of fun yesterday - Nome was just hammering on that hill!! Next year, he'll win the 3s.

Groove Talking... said...

He lt, yes it is a great sport. I love going to the races and hanging out with all the great looking biker people.

Hi Chico, It was so good to see you there yesterday, we had a great time! After the race we went into Grass Valley and had an awsome Mexican dinner at a place called Marias, man they had good food.

Ron Castia said...

Not bad for a bunch of geezer racers, eh LT. We try.

Groove Talking... said...

Geezers? Hey dude, I am a year older than you, you better watch what you say!

You are handsom, healthy, MATURE young men.....great looking young men.

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!! Extremely good looking those fellows are...

It would be NICE to race with them and watch them climb the hills ;-)

Groove Talking... said...

Sounds good to me lutin. We can ride together behind the yummy men.

Anonymous said...

U funny!!!

concerned citizen said...

When was the last time you guys visited God?

concerned citizen said...

I mean the "God Almighty blog" jeez.

Prash said...

I agree with I>T...they all look handsome and fit.

You should adress also to the single gay men...or married gay men...or even married women...who knows !!! Any good looking men...these people are interested.

I don't go for biking. I go for jogging in the woods. It should be fun biking in the woods and racing like you guys do.

I saw another post...you with your hubby...so many years together and married. WOW...Congratzzz...!!!

Groove Talking... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

Single girl here! Let's hear more about Nathan....

Groove Talking... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

I like to ride a little.....we've met at a couple of crits. In Livermore I asked you why you weren't racing and you said you would race next year.

Groove Talking... said...

I remember you velogirl, thanks for visiting my blog.