Friday, April 21, 2006

To My Love!


Happy Anniversary!
April 22, 1989
17 years married
21 years together!



Every day is the greatest day of my life when I am with you!

You always amaze me with the things that you do, because no matter what it is, you do it to the best of your ability.

You are my best friend, my greatest lover. With you, I can be my true self, no questions asked!

Somehow, out of all the twists and turns our lives could have taken, and out of all the chances we might have missed, it almost seems like we were given a meant-to-be moment- to meet, to get to know one another, and to set the stage for a special life together.

When I am with you, I know that I am in the presence of someone who makes my life more complete than I ever dreamed it could be. I turn to you for trust, and you give it openly. I look to you for inspiration, for answers, and for encouragement, and- not only do you never let me down- you lift my spirits up and take my thoughts to places where my troubles seem so much farther away and my joys feel like they're going to stay in my life forever.

My heart is so thankful that you are here.

9 comments:

Ron Castia said...

And yet everyday is a new adventure together. I look forward to each next day we have together, and I enjoy each moment.

Sneaky women kept yelling at me to leave the living room while she posted this.

Groove Talking... said...

This is our week to be smoochy, lovie, kissy face.....So be happy for us on our happy day!

Chico Cyclist said...

I remember Groovy T telling me at the EMC Crit last year - Nome does things all-out....no-half-assing, no playing around. When he goes for something, he goes all the way....or he just doesn't go.

I think that totally shows in your marriage too - you are something Lori and I can actually aspire to be in the years to come.

Groove Talking... said...

Thanks Chico, I hope you and Lori have a long and happy life together.

My motto is..."when you find that someone special, stop looking for anything else, because the grass is never greener!"

Believe me, there are moments I would like to beat Nome with a shoe while he sleeps! Then.....we kiss and make up! Thats my favorite part. heheheheh

X Bunny said...

olive loaves are the preferred club for drubbings

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was thinking about you while riding the trainer.
Talk to me, baby!!!
Did u, did u????

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

this is some serious schmoop.

right on.

Ron Castia said...

I kind of like being beat by a shoe. But I am kinky that way.

Groove Talking... said...

Yes, I did ride the trainer yesterday too, and I will be riding another 40 min today!