Monday, April 17, 2006

The Living Dead

Sometimes I wonder if anyone is truly living. Most people I observe are either lost in their past or consumed with their future. Is there anyone here in this moment? My grandmother stopped living years ago, yet she is still here. The only thing she has to talk about is her past, because she stopped living after my grandfather died. Many people that I talk to are so stuck in thier past, that their present lives are falling apart, and they can't understand why. How can someone move on in their life, if they don't let go of what used to be?

There is no going back! You can't change what happend, so why not move forword, learn from your past experiance, and live your life right now! Right now in this moment, before this moment is gone.



4 comments:

Chico Cyclist said...

Wow - that is so true.......that one hit me good.

Ron Castia said...

You did a nice job running with that one. I knew there was morre to be written when I saw your start last night. GOOD POST!

X Bunny said...

another moment just went by
and then another
but they felt good

Anonymous said...

As I was reading your post, I was telling myself: "you have to go for a bike ride, now, now and now".
So I did, now it is the past and it was so yummy....
I love my past, my present and my future and all of them deserve attention.
So, when do I see you????