Thursday, June 25, 2009

Then There Was Light


I opend my eyes and I could "see" the light.  

I have been recieving the messages all my life, a feeling I have been unable to determine until this moment.  Even though I have Always understood on some level my purpose here, now I "see" it before me.

I have been asked to take my place and I accept with all my being.  I am breathing with the plants in the garden, shapeshifting with the animals and vibrating with the powers of Gaia in the rocks. I am loving this Garden of Eden we live in and for her to continue existing she needs all our love.

3 comments:

Kathy Trejo said...

wow! I'm sooooo very happy to see you again! thank you for finding me. I deleted my blog and almost quit...started again deleted. and then started again.

This post I'm commenting on is beautiful...."Then there was light"..."Lots of Love" and sending you a (((Big Cyber HUG)))

Kathy

Kathy Trejo said...

I haven't yet tried the FB thing or twitter. I have blogger and myspace...that's about all i can handle right now LOL

Kathy Trejo said...

yes lets keep in touch :)