Saturday, February 23, 2008

You are the Master of your Choices

I am happy because I choose to look at things that make me happy. My happiness depends on the power of my decision to be happy. I have to be the master of my choices. I must fully understand that my choice is my responsibility and once I make it, there is no longer time for regrets or recriminations.

All I have is life to be lived so I live by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what I will think when I have finished acting. When I fulfill my acts I retreat in peace, and whether my acts were good or bad, or worked or didn't, is in no way part of my concern. I choose a path with heart and follow it. One must always choose the path with heart in order to be at one's best, perhaps so one can always laugh.

4 comments:

Ron Castia said...

I am not really grumpy, I just play one in this reality.
And I am very good at it, but it's also part of the comedy.

Groove Talking... said...

Well I guess if grumpy is your path with heart, then you should give it all you've got!

Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

hey, T. I was thinking about you the other day and wondering what you're up to this spring.

Lorri

Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

hey, T. I was thinking about you the other day and wondering what you're up to this spring.

Lorri