Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fall In Love With Yourself......

And The Rest of the World will be There to Fall in Love with You Too!

I am not talking about conceit...I am talking about a healthy love for yourself, who you are and your beautiful body. The way you feel about yourself radiates out into the universe and draws back to it the energy you are putting forth. So if you dislike who you are and how you look, you will draw to you the circumstances and people that will confirm your own thoughts about who you are.



I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE GREAT




AND THAT THERE IS SOMETHING MAGNIFICENT ABOUT YOU!




I LOVE WHO I AM AND WHO WE ARE TOGETHER,
YOU AND I
&
OUR INCREDIBLE BOYS!

7 comments:

Chico Cyclist said...

Hi Groovy T!! Hey, when is your next race????

Groove Talking... said...

I think I am doing a mt.bike race with Ron in April.

Chico Cyclist said...

Really?? Like, uh, Sea Otter???

Groove Talking... said...

No, I don't think we are going to sea otter this year. It's the Firestone Mt. bike race.

Chico Cyclist said...

OH - Okay. So, no Sea Otter this year?? I thought Ron was the defending-defending champ in the MTB Expert XC category?? Or was it the defending-defending-defending Champ?? What in the world year did Ron win that Expert race? 2005? Never been to Sea Otter.....yet. But I hear it's crazy fun. Are you gonna race the EMC Criterium???

Groove Talking... said...

Im not sure. I almost was taken out at an early bird crit race, and that freaked me out.

Chico Cyclist said...

Yeah, that stuff freaks me out too. You are super lucky though - you have Coach Ron right there!! He's a stud.